Why are internships important to career development?
1. Internships help you build your resume and interview skills.
2. An internship affords you the opportunity to build your business network.
3. Internships provide great connections so you can build your references.
4. Employers are likelier to hire someone who's completed an internship.
5. Internships help you learn new skills and build your experience.
6. Through internships, you can explore a variety of career interests, occupations and environments.
REPORTED BY Career Insights Blog